It is really, really hard to take a picture of your dominant hand. Because you have to do it with your non-dominant hand, which does not want to tilt the camera in the right direction, or push the button, which is on the wrong side of the camera. Gah! Don't look at the dry skin. Look at the pretty fingerless mitt, whilst I go get some baby lotion.
The mitt looks a bit wonky when it isn't on my hand, which is why I went to great lengths to get a picture of it on my hand. ("Great lengths" might have involved getting someone else to take the picture, now that I think of it. And also noticing the dry skin before said picture was taken.)
The left mitt is already cast on, and I will go to great lengths to get a good picture of the pair when it's finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment