No new picture of Sallah; it looks pretty much the same, a bit bigger than last time. Haven't been working on it the last couple of days, if I'm honest, because Saturday afternoon I cast on the Honey Cowl again.
Mmm, much better. The fabric feels just right, and this pattern makes a person a bit giddy. After four or five rounds it's quite a rush. Look, I've almost finished the first skein of yarn; time to wind the second one into a ball and have it ready to go!
Also: half a Whitby sock. This has been on my List of Stuff to Knit since approximately the dawn of time, and finally, here it is, being knit, when I am able to put down the Honey Cowl for a moment or two. Always good to have a sock on the needles, even when I'm in the midst of a cowl obsession.
Since I've been showing up at the blog approximately once a week anyway, I've decided to make it official and be a Tuesday Blogger. (I make that sound like it's really a thing.) See y'all back here on the 12th!
1 comment:
Well, it's really a thing now! See you next week.
Post a Comment