My parents sent us a lovely basket full of baked goods; as soon as it was empty (which didn't take long), I commandeered it to hold some of my nice new sock yarn.
Yes, some. Santa was generous. (He knows of my weakness for sock yarn, and I'm glad!)
I knit another cowl. This one is the Reading Cowl, knit with Knitpicks Merino Style in Iris on a 5mm needle. Love that picot edging; I may have to try that on a hat soon. (I went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol yesterday, and at one point Agent Carter was wearing a gorgeous hat with a picot edging. Funnily enough, the hat wasn't the point of the scene and I didn't get nearly a good enough look at it.)
I also finished Copperline. Finally! It really shouldn't have taken me a year and a half, poor thing. But here it is, still unblocked and very pretty anyway. I love that color. Details forthcoming, once I get the ends woven in and the blocking done.
And finally, my sock in progress. I call it Sokath, for which there is a long and Star-Trekky explanation, which I will launch into when the socks are finished. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment