Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday

Well, the Super Secret Christmas Knitting has been keeping me busy. Not that I've only been working on Super Secret Christmas Stuff, of course, because that would mean I hadn't been distracted by shiny objects, which we all know I am, on a regular basis.

I'm on a bit of a neckwarmer/cowl/whatever kick. I finally sewed the buttons on Schmatta, about a week and a half ago. And then I knit a Paddington.


Just now, looking at the Rav pattern page, I notice that I sewed the buttons on in the wrong place. Oh well, that can be fixed! After Christmas.

And now I've got a Reading Cowl on the needles, in a nice soft purple DK-weight yarn that has been in the stash since time began. It's about time I turned it into something nice.


AND I started my new Christmas stocking, which I think it's safe to say won't be ready in time for Christmas 2011, but it should be in good shape for Christmas 2012. Still: it's looking good!

No comments: