By the way, we're all snowed in over here. That's about nine inches of snow on the ground, and I'm out here in my socks. Someone resuscitate my mother, please. (She really did raise me to know better.)
These socks, now renamed Monet, were knit on 2.75mm double points with the aforementioned Knitpicks Imagination in the Looking Glass colorway. The yarn is soft and squishy and comfy, it has a bit of a halo, and it's very nice to work with. Makes me glad I have a little more in the stash (thank you, Santa!). The other colorways are lovely, too, but this one is painfully beautiful, and this pattern - River Rapids - suits it perfectly. I wonder if I'll ever be able to bear stuffing these socks into shoes.
There's some yarn leftover, too, enough for...wristwarmers? A cowl? Yes, enough for a cowl, I think. Yay!
1 comment:
Those do look beautiful - lucky you! I can't believe you have so much snow! We just have wind and rain at the moment, but going to minus figures this weekend...
Post a Comment