Friday, December 31, 2010

Just in time for the new year

With a few hours to spare, I've finished my Synesthesia socks!


I can't decide which picture I like better, so y'all are getting both.


Synesthesia were knit on 2.75mm needles in Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino yarn, in a colorway I've forgotten and I've lost the ballband but it might be #205. Possibly. This yarn is lovely to work with and really comfortable to wear, and I must make sure there's more in my future.

So that's it, the last finished object of the year. It's a beauty, just as the first one was. (It's also a sock, just as the first one was. Oh no, I'm getting predictable!) Now a whole new year stretches out in front of me, and the question is: what do I knit now? A hat? More socks? That legwarmer I cast on last night? (I will not give up on the legwarmers. I have yet to complete a pair, but I keep trying.) All of the above, most likely. Happy 2011, all!

No comments: