Friday, December 28, 2012

A quick one

Hello! My computer went in to visit The Professionals a couple of days ago, but it's expected home later today, with a brand new hard drive, hurray. Meanwhile, just a quick post, with pictures. Enjoy!


My lovely Citron, finished on the 23rd. Malabrigo Lace, in the Sauterne colorway, 4mm needles, absolutely gorgeous.


My Not-Grey Loop, which I believe I finished on the 20th? See, I've lost track of everything. We'll call it the 20th. (I know I wore it on the 21st, anyway, when we had some powerful winds and I was glad to have a scarf that stayed around my neck in spite of them.) This is two balls of Rowan Kid Classic, my very favorite yarn of all time, one ball each of Rosewood and Feather, and a 6mm circular needle. Cosy and beautiful, Mr Goomba and I are both fond of it.


And my first finished project from Jane Brocket's wonderful Gentle Art of Stitching, which I got for Christmas: a Z to A Sampler. I tweaked it to suit my taste, as Jane often encourages us to, so mine is very colorful and a bit square.

No comments: