I know it's irritating when someone comes back from a long period of Not Blogging with a long drawn out tale of Why I've Not Blogged, so I'm just going to say: computer issues, my friends. El Fuego thinks the hard drive on my computer has fragmented itself. All I know is, it doesn't work properly and I'm going to have to hand it over to the professionals. (How do I know the professionals won't read my novels-in-progress? *shifty eyes*)
So I'm sending this message out into the atmosphere from the Family Computer, which is a lovely friendly properly-operating computer but which doesn't contain any pictures of my knitting. Rest assured Citron is moving right along (I'm on the final section! Just that and the ruffle, and I have a new scarf for Christmas!), and that there is a Grey Loop in progress that is not grey, but it is a loop, and it's going to be fantastic. It is also going to be finished before Citron. I needed some worsted weight yarn and big needles.
And in case y'all don't hear from me again between now and the new year ...

1 comment:
And a universal HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!
Post a Comment